Thursday, April 28, 2011

Final - Week 2

So, I've made my flowers and fences out of basic shapes. I used masks to animate fences, too. I've inserted a 2D plane for my grass. I had to offset the image and clone stamp the seams out so that I can place it into AE several times.

I've laid most of it out in 3D space now and it took me a little longer than I originally planned. I'm a little behind.

I have a new idea for animation though. I'm going to try use masks in order to animate the flowers, to make it appear as if they're growing from the ground. Shouldn't be too hard. But then I want to animate the flower petals so that they turn into balloons. This sounds a little more difficult.

I might just get rid of the fireworks all together. Need to add the Sky background pretty quickly... No keyframed camera movements yet. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment